Sunday, January 10, 2021

Back to Singapore. Reunion with my love ones :)

Thanks for all the comments and concern. Many followers of my blogs are still reading my blog although I don't update it frequently.

I am working in US now as a senior executive in a global public listed IT company. Career wise, financial wise, relationship wise, family wise, I felt that my amulets has helped me tremendously. I felt that I have stronger bond with my amulets in times of difficulties.

COVID has impacted many people in many ways especially in US.  Some of my employees have family members passed away because of COVID. I have 8-9 employees down with COVID but fully recovered. It is very sad to see this and how US government reacts to this world wide pandemic. It is not only government. It is the people and their mentality dealing with challenges and disagreement. Resorting to violence is never a solution. If this persists,  I have very low confidence that US can remain as the world super power in the long run.

Coming back to the amulets world. I am so happy to see my collection again. All my lp thuat, somdej, pidta, kring. These are my primary collection. And when I started to catch up with fellow collectors and dealers, I realise amulet price has gone up so much. At one point, LP Thuat prices dropped from its peak. Now, it has gained back.

All LP Tim, LP Toh, LP Moon, LP Doo prices has gone up 30-40%. I checked price of Pert loke 4 months back. It was 60k THB. Now it becomes 85k THB. I got a shock. And Somdej price has gone up so much. Wat ketchaiyoh use to be 250 - 350k THB few years back. Now, minimum is 320k THB for an average piece. A top piece and most popular phim can demand up to 700k THB. 

I realise investing in good quality amulet is much better than equity or property market. Somdej wat ket chaiyoh, wat rakhang and bang khum prom only goes up in price for the past decade regardless of market condition. 

I am also clearing some of my old collections that I got it many years ago. Stay tune and stay healthy.

Have a blessed 2021 !

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment